Lorex Home Center with 2 Wi-Fi 1080p Outdoor Cameras L871T8E-2CA2-F
Product details have been supplied by the manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party
Lorex Home Center with Two 1080p Outdoor Wi-Fi Cameras
What Makes it Tick?
- Touch Screen Interface
- Private and Local microSD storage
- Built-in Lorex Voice Assistant
- Multi-Device Compatibility
- Enhanced Privacy Settings
What's In the Box?
Additional Technical Specifications
- 1 Video is captured and can be exported in full resolution based on the maximum resolution supported by the camera and the resolution settings the user has set.
- 2 Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions (up to 50 ft in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depend on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection/absorption.
- 3 Accuracy of Person or Vehicle Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- 4 The Lorex Home Center supports offline use which does not require a home router. It does mean that you will not be able to access it remotely using the Lorex Home App.
- 5 Compatible with certain Lorex devices only. For a list of compatible devices please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
We Also Recommend
Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed 10 ft. x 8 ft.
Sale price $1,699.99 $1,699.99
Body Glove Porter Inflatable Kayak 2.9 m (9.5 ft.)
Sale price $599.99 $599.99