Sojag Cambridge Gazebo
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
Although no particular part or sequence of the assembly process is difficult, consider this a project that will require approximately 6 hours of work with 2-3 people systematically following the assembly manual. Three people will make the project easier and more enjoyable.
Members are responsible for ensuring a solid, level, well-draining site for construction. Hardware for anchoring not included. Please check with your local municipal by-laws before ordering this product.
4 season roof structure, however, any accumulation of snow should always be removed from the gazebo.
Enhance your outdoor living space with the four season Cambridge sun shelter. It provides a shaded space to relax by the pool during hot summer days as well as a haven for friends and family to gather. The Cambridge features a durable aluminum composite roof and high quality powder-coated frame. This beautiful four season shelter will help you create the perfect haven in your own backyard.
These wonderfully designed eaves enhance the beauty of your shelter. Made of rust proof aluminum, they accent your shelter and add a delicate touch.
The double track system allows you to hang the mosquito netting on rolling hooks, included with your gazebo.
Gazebo Roof Hook
Extend your outdoor experience into the night by hanging a light on the Gazebo hooks (found on the ceiling of your Sojag Gazebo).
Our post bases feature brackets with pre-drilled holes, to allow the possibility of easily anchoring your shelter to the base of your choice.
Aluminium composite panels (ACP), Are flat panels consisting of two thin coil-coated aluminium sheets bonded to an unbroken, low density, poly-ethylene core.
The exterior aluminum layer is then coated with a PVDF coating (Fluoro-carbon resin) to aid with the resistance of extreme weather conditions and minize the possibility corrosion. This coating is also unaffected by the temperature changes and provides a resistance to the ultra-violet rays of the sun.
The unbroken, low-density, poly-ethylene core is used to isolate the different exterior temperatures minimizing the amount of heat transparency the panels allow.
The interior aluminum layer is coated with a sparkling silver polyester resin coating to simulate a brighter setting contrary to most galvanized steel gazebos.
- Available in 1 size: 10'x12'.
- Rustproof aluminum frame
- Innovative ACP roof made of aluminum composite panels
- Double track system for mosquito netting and curtains
- Nylon mosquito netting included
- Spun polyester curtains are sold separately (Costco.ca search: SojagCurtains)
- Stainless steel screws
- Color: Dark grey
- 4 season roof structure, however, any accumulation of snow should always be removed from the gazebo.
- Assembly required, approx. 6 hours with 2-3 people, Allen wrench included
- Replacement parts sold separately
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- 3 years against hail damage on roof panels
- Footprint: 109.84'' x 135.43''
- Top Canopy Dimensions: 116.93'' x 142.32''
- Maximum entry headroom: 77.17''
- Maximum outside height: 107.48''
- Gazebo total weight: 258.94 lbs
We Also Recommend
Sojag Messina 6 ft. x 8 ft. Grilling Gazebo