Unique 3.4 cu. ft. Portable Propane Refrigerator
This Unique 3.4 cu. ft. refrigerator provides an easy, low cost solution for extra fridge/freezer capacity at your cabin/cottage. Place on your porch or outbuilding, the Unique 3 becomes your beverage and ice cream centre. With 3-way operation, the Unique 3 has the ability to function on 110 V, 12 V or LPG. Whether camping, using at your cottage or keeping food cold on the way up to camp, it is as versatile as you are.
- 3.0 cu. ft. fridge capacity
- 0.4 cu. ft. freezer capacity
- Internal freezer compartment
- Top mounted controls
- Side handles for easy carrying
- Electronic battery ignition
- Flame indicator
- Reversible doors
- Gas consumption: Approx. 0.31kg (0.7 lb.) LPG in a 24 hr. period
- BTU: 850 max., 525 min.
- AC Power: 110 V, 1.45 A, 175 W
- DC Power: 12 V, 13.3 A, 150 W
- CSA Certified
- Dimension (W x D x H): 55.88 cm x 51.43 cm x 82.55 cm (22 in. x 20.25 in. x 32.5 in.)
- Weight: 39 kg (86 lb.)
- 2 year parts
- 3 years cooling coil
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
- UGP-3 SM W
In Canada, according to the 2010 Canada B149 Installation Code, if a propane fridge is being used in a dwelling, it shall be of the direct vent type. The direct vent propane fridge must be located/ installed on an outside wall 18 in. distance. In all other applications, you can legally use propane fridges with either a CO alarming device with safety shut-off or direct vent system, based on your requirements. Please use a licensed gas fitter to install.
We Also Recommend
Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed 10 ft. x 8 ft.
Body Glove Porter Inflatable Kayak 2.9 m (9.5 ft.)