Vita Bolt-down Bracket System
This bolt-down bracket system works on any New England Arbors pergolas.
If you are mounting a vinyl pergola to a wood deck or cement patio, the pergola bolt-down bracket system makes it easy. Simply measure your footprint and lag bolt the brackets into place. Insert 10.2 cm x 10.2 cm (4 in. x 4 in.) pressure treated wood posts (not included) into the brackets and screw them in place. Slide your pergola posts over the wood posts, and screw the pergola posts into the wood. The result is a lasting installation that is safe and rigid.
- Specifically designed for the Mirage, Adjustable Louver, Arcadia, Trellis, Freemont, and Venetian pergolas
- The bolt-down bracket system includes 4 brackets and 16-1 ½ in. wood screws
- Additional tools required: drill (not included)
- Additional material required: 10.2 cm x 10.2 cm (4 in. x 4 in.) posts (4) (not included), recommended length of 10.2 cm x 10.2 cm x 2,1 m (4 in. x 4 in. x 84 in.) each and hardware to fasten to existing surface
- Detailed instructions included
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.2 cm x 10.2 cm x 20.3 cm (4 in. x 4 in. x 8 in.)
- Weight: 6.5 kg (14 lb.)
We Also Recommend
Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed 10 ft. x 8 ft.
Sale price $1,885.99 $1,885.99
Body Glove Porter Inflatable Kayak 2.9 m (9.5 ft.)
Sale price $599.99 $599.99