Xplova Noza S Smart Trainer
The Noza S from Xplova is supported by computer giant ACER. It can generate resistance up to 2500 watts, simulate climb up to 18% grade, ANT+ and Bluetooth to connect with your favourite training apps, very silent at only 58dB, accurate and you will enjoy a fantastic road feel.
- Generate resistance up to 2500 watts
- Simulate climbs up to a 18% grade
- Power accuracy with ±2.5% precision
- Temperature compensation technology, six poles electromagnetic brake, and built-in strain gauge.
- Direct drive trainer, experience well-simulated inertia and realistic ride feel.
- 5.9 kg (13 lb.) and 20.5 cm (8.07 in.) large flywheel, consider even the subtle difference on road-feel replication!
- Adjustable legs for wide range of bikes, level up your training with comfort.
- Leading to only 58 dB sound levels
- Featured with ultra-quiet, high durability belt that fits perfectly around the pulley.
- Dual ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth Smart
- Train with various third-party riding/training apps like Zwift, TrainerRoad and much more.
- Support various kinds of ANT+ protocol bike computer, power meter and sports watch
- Resistance adjustment and training courses via bike computer
- Support various kinds of PC training software
- With Bluetooth firmware updates, the algorithms will continue to be optimized and more functions will be added
- Cassette not included.
- Requires purchase/installation of new cassette: 8/9/10/11 Speed SRAM/Shimano
- Firmware Upgradable
- Spin down Calibration
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 59.3 cm x 51.4 cm x 46.5 cm (23.3 in. x 20.2 in. x 18.3 in.)
- Weight: 17 kg (37.4 lb.)
- 1 year
We Also Recommend
Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed 10 ft. x 8 ft.
Sale price $1,699.99 $1,699.99
Body Glove Porter Inflatable Kayak 2.9 m (9.5 ft.)
Sale price $599.99 $599.99